Instructions for Visual Art Submissions
- Two-dimensional art MUST NOT exceed 30” x 30”. Three-dimensional art MUST NOT exceed 24” x 16” x 24”. Entries exceeding these dimensions will not be accepted.
- Please submit your project as you expect it to be displayed with NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED.
- All pieces must be securely attached. Loose pieces may get lost or damaged during transport.
- Please make sure your submission form is physically attached to the project (taped, stapled, museum putty) – not set on, or tucked inside of it. If a form comes loose from its project in transport, it is very difficult for us to identify the project, and may result in your project being lost, not returned to you, mis-categorized or not accepted.
- Your project will be transported a minimum of three times. We will take every precaution to care for your project, but please take precautions yourself that your project does not come apart during transport.”
To Submit your Visual Art Project, please print out the Visual Art Submission Form, then fill out the requested information, physically attach (tape or staple) the form to the project, and email email@example.com to arrange pick up.